Planetary Healing Artists Association of Australia Inc.’s key purpose is to encourage creativity through art and performance, sharing the spirit of peace and harmony.
We achieve this by organising cultural and community exhibitions and events which nurture greater social unity. We are committed to heal and protect our planet and all of its inhabitants.
When: 2pm – 5pm, Sunday 10th Dec 2017
Where: Acland Plaza, (near Barkley Street end) Acland Street, St Kilda VIC 3182
Theme: Healing the Earth
- Musical Event for ‘Healing the Earth’
- Free community inter-spiritual, inter-cultural gathering
- Indigenous Smoke Ceremony, Environmental & Earth Healing
- Releasing the Doves (homing doves) as a symbol of Unity in peace and harmony.
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be involved on any level or p: 0415 552 488
Opening Celebration – on UN International Day of Peace – 21st September 2017, 6.00pm-8.30pm.
Where: 4Dverse Gallery, Level 1, 118a Carlisle Street, St Kilda VIC 3182
Calling all healing artists to join us now for World Peace. If you are interested in being involved on any level please get in touch! Email us for a submission form to exhibit.